Saturday, July 2, 2011

Booking a Hotel Room

So similar to my telephone cards I also made booking a hotel room and a reserving a table at a restaurant. Same idea, a couple of different phrases and with the all important, "Can you spell your name please", question. None of my students like that one! They hate having to spend their names, it seems to be very difficult to remember the letter "h" for Germans...I'm not quite sure why.
Wow, so I have had this post half-finished for three days! I came home from work on Thursday night and the internet had decided to go away! Silly internet...

1 comment:

  1. Booking a hotel room in a foreign country is always harder because of these misspellings. Sometimes there will be problems when you showed them your ID upon checking in.

    Serviced apartments pattaya

    ReplyDelete